Maximizing Each Student’s Potential Through:
- God’s Word and truth are interwoven into everything we teach. Our graduates leave LCS with a biblical worldview.
- Weekly Chapel allows us to gather and worship together as an age appropriate family.
- Our team teaches from an overflow of their personal relationship with Jesus.
- Students are challenged and empowered in age-appropriate ways to live out their faith.
- Our fully certified teachers foster each child’s individual talents and educational needs allowing them to thrive.
- Our 8th grade graduates are academically ready for the rigor of high school.
- Language is an important part of our world. Our students will leave LCS knowing English, Spanish, and Coding.
- LCS has been named the winner of the 2020 Omaha’s Choice Awards and was a runner-up for the 2019 award.
- Using the skills they’ve learned at LCS, our 8th grade graduates are known as leaders within their high schools and beyond.
- Jesus demonstrates to us that a life of serving is a hallmark of a great leader. Our emphasis on servanthood is carried out in small, everyday ways, as well as in big ways, such as our annual Called 2 Serve event and our 8th grade overseas mission trip.
- Our student council, Ignite, made up of middle school students, leads our student body by organizing service projects and fun events such as Spirit Week.
- Our students are given the opportunity to lead a chapel service for their peers. We want our students to not only hide God’s Word in their hearts, but to also be able to share it with others.